About Logistics Engineering
History and Owner Experience
Logistics Engineering was founded in 2010 by Bob Cudnik, a supply chain professional with 30 years of warehousing, distribution and third party logistics consulting experience:
- 5 years as Owner and President of Logistics Engineering in Columbia, South Carolina
- 12 years as Global Director of Consulting Services for UPS Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta, Georgia
- 13 years as Project Manager for Sedlak Management Consultants in Cleveland, Ohio
Our mission is to provide expertise, integrity and diligence to meet your project needs. We offer solutions that result in economical, efficient, and reliable project execution.
Logistics Engineering is not affiliated with any builder, material handling equipment company, software company or third party logistics provider. We do not accept any commissions, finder's fees or other remunerations from any company for any service.
All consulting work is performed by owner and President Bob Cudnik or under his direct supervision.
Consulting fees are $99.00 per hour for domestic projects, $149.00 per hour for international projects.
We do not charge consulting fees for the time to travel to or from your site.
When the scope and objectives are reasonably defined, projects are performed on a fixed fee not-to-exceed basis which is predicated upon our estimate of the hours required to accomplish the objectives. In the event that the work involved to accomplish the objectives requires more hours than stated, the fee remains in effect. In the event that fewer hours are required to accomplish the objectives, the savings revert back to your company.
- Council of Logistics Engineering Professionals (CLEP)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)
- Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC)
Unsolicited Client Comments
- "Finally, a consultant who knows what he's talking about." - Reagan Wireless
- "It's good to speak with an expert." - LAQA & CO.
- "Thank you for helping us out. We are seeing much clearer now." - The McGee Group
Consulting Services Offered
- Long Range Distribution Planning
- Material Handling Equipment Analysis and Recommendations
- Conceptual Building Layouts
- Building Requirements
- Economic Analysis and Justification
- IT Systems Interface Requirements
- Building and Equipment Bid Packages
- Vendor Recommendations
- Implementation Management
- Facility Start-Up and Testing
- Coordinate Personnel Training
- Decommission Old Buildings and Equipment
- Baby and Infants
- Direct to Consumer
- Garment on Hanger (GOH)
- Health Care
- High Tech
- New Company Start Ups
- Replacement Parts
- Service Parts
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
Logistics Engineering, LLC
517 Patterdale Lane
Columbia, South Carolina 29016
News | Events
Warehouse performance improvement programs: What works best?When it comes to boosting DC performance, are you better off focusing...Read More...
10 packaging line pitfalls ... and how to avoid themJust one mistake on an automated packaging line can slow the whole...Read More...