About Logistics Engineering
Logistics Engineering is an independent supply chain consulting firm specializing in warehouse and distribution center planning, design and implementation.
Our mission is to provide expertise, integrity and diligence to meet your project needs. We offer solutions that result in economical, efficient, and reliable project execution.
Logistics Engineering is not affiliated with any builder, material handling company, software company or third party logistics provider. We do not accept any commissions, finder's fees or other remunerations from any company for any service.
History and Owner Experience
Logistics Engineering was founded in 2010 by Bob Cudnik, a supply chain professional with 30 years of warehousing and distribution consulting experience:
- 5 years as Owner and President of Logistics Engineering
- 12 years as Director of Consulting Services and Customer Solutions for UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- 13 years as Project Manager for Sedlak Management Consultants
All consulting work is performed by owner and President Bob Cudnik or under his direct supervision.
When the scope and objectives are reasonably defined, projects are performed on a fixed, not-to-exceed, fee basis which is predicated upon our estimate of the hours required to accomplish the objectives.
In the event that the work involved to accomplish the objectives requires more hours than stated, the fee remains in effect. In the event that fewer hours are required to accomplish the objectives, the savings, on a per hour basis, revert back to your company.
- Council of Logistics Engineering Professionals (CLEP)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)
- Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC)
Consulting Services Offered
- Long Range Distribution Planning
- Materials Handling and Storage Systems Analysis
- Facility Layout and Sizing
- Strategic Location Analysis
- Site Evaluation and Selection
- Economic Analysis
- Productivity Improvement
- Building and Equipment Specifications
- IT Systems Interface Requirements
- Bid Packages and Recommendations
- On Site Implementation Management
- Facility Start Up
- Personnel Training
- Decommission Old Buildings and Equipment
- Baby and Infants
- Direct to Consumer
- Garment on Hanger (GOH)
- Health Care
- High Tech
- New Company Start Ups
- Piece Goods
- Replacement Parts
- Service Parts
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
Logistics Engineering, LLC
517 Patterdale Lane
Columbia, South Carolina 29016
News | Events
Warehouse performance improvement programs: What works best?When it comes to boosting DC performance, are you better off focusing...Read More...
10 packaging line pitfalls ... and how to avoid themJust one mistake on an automated packaging line can slow the whole...Read More...