About Logistics Engineering
Logistics Engineering was founded in 2010 by Bob Cudnik, a retired supply chain professional with 44 years of warehousing, distribution and Third Party Logistics (3PL) experience:
- 4 years as President of Logistics Engineering, Columbia, South Carolina
- 12 years as Director with UPS Supply Chain Solutions, the $6 Billion Third Party Logistics (3PL) Division of UPS, Atlanta, Georgia
- 13 years as Project Manager with Sedlak Management Consultants, one of the country's largest distribution and materials handling consulting firms, Cleveland, Ohio
- 3 Years as Director of Distribution for Craft World, New Windsor, Maryland
- 6 Years as Distribution Engineering Manager for London Fog, Eldersburg, Maryland
- 6 years as Distribution Engineer for Bobbie Brooks, Cleveland, Ohio
Logistics Engineering is not affiliated with any builder, material handling company, software company or third party (3PL) logistics provider.
We do not accept any commissions, finder's fees or other remunerations from any company for any service.
All consulting work is performed by owner and President Bob Cudnik or under his direct supervision.
When the scope and objectives are reasonably defined, projects are performed on a fixed, not-to-exceed fee basis which is predicated upon our estimate of the time required to accomplish the objectives. In the event that the work involved to accomplish the objectives requires more time than stated, the fee remains in effect. In the event that the work involved to accomplish the objectives requires less time than stated, the savings revert back to your company.
Professional Organization Membership
- Council of Logistics Engineering Professionals (CLEP)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)
- Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC)
Robert J. Cudnik
Logistics Engineering, LLC
517 Patterdale Lane
Blythewood, South Carolina 29016
News | Events