About Logistics Engineering
Logistics Engineering is an independent supply chain consulting firm specializing in warehouse and distribution center strategy, planning, layout, and design.
Our mission is to provide expertise, integrity and diligence to meet your project needs. We offer solutions that result in economical, efficient, and reliable project execution.
Logistics Engineering is not affiliated with any builder, material handling company, software company or third party logistics provider. We do not accept any commissions, finder's fees or other remunerations from any company for any service.
History and Owner Experience
Logistics Engineering was founded in 2010 by Bob Cudnik, a supply chain professional with 30 years of warehousing, distribution and third party logistics (3PL) consulting experience.
- Council of Logistics Engineering Professionals (CLEP)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)
- Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC)
Consulting Services Offered
- Distribution Strategy and Planning
- Materials Handling and Storage Systems Analysis
- Facility Layout and Sizing
- Strategic Location Analysis
- Site Evaluation and Selection
- Economic Analysis
- Building and Equipment Specifications
- IT Systems Interface Requirements
- Bid Packages and Recommendations
- On Site Implementation Management
- Facility Start Up
- Personnel Training
- Productivity Improvement
- Decommission Old Buildings and Equipment
- Direct to Consumer
- Garment on Hanger (GOH)
- Health Care
- High Tech
- New Company Start Ups
- Piece Goods
- Replacement Parts
- Service Parts Logistics
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
- Wholesale to Retail
Logistics Engineering, LLC
517 Patterdale Lane
Blythewood, South Carolina 29016
News | Events
Warehouse performance improvement programs: What works best?When it comes to boosting DC performance, are you better off focusing...Read More...