About Logistics Engineering
Logistics Engineering is an independent management consulting firm specializing in warehousing, distribution, material handling, logistics and third party logistics (3PL) outsourcing.
Our mission is to provide expertise, integrity and diligence to meet your project needs. We offer solutions that result in economical, efficient, and reliable project execution.
Logistics Engineering is not affiliated with any builder, material handling company, software company or third party logistics provider. We do not accept any commissions, finder's fees or other remunerations from any company for any service
Company History and Owner Experience
Logistics Engineering was founded in 2010 by Bob Cudnik, a supply chain professional with over 40 years of distribution consulting and operations experience.
Distribution Consulting Experience
- 5 years as President of Logistics Engineering
- 12 years as Director with UPS Supply Chain Solutions, the $7 Billion Third Party Logistics (3PL) Division of UPS:
- Director Customer Solutions
- Director Consulting Services
- Global Director of Solutions Training
- 13 years as Project Manager with Sedlak Management Consultants, one of the country's largest distribution and materials handling consulting firms
Distribution Operations Experience
- 3 years as Director of Distribution for Craft World
- 6 years as Distribution Engineering Manager for London Fog
- 6 years as Distribution Engineer for Bobbie Brooks
Consulting Work and Fees
All consulting work undertaken by Logistics Engineering is performed by owner and President Bob Cudnik or under his direct supervision.
Consulting fees are $99.00 per hour for domestic projects, $149.00 per hour for international projects.
When the project scope and objectives are reasonably defined, the consulting projects are performed on a fixed, not-to-exceed fee basis which is predicated upon our estimate of the time required to accomplish the objectives. In the event that the work involved to accomplish the objectives requires more time than stated, the fee remains in effect. In the event that the work involved to accomplish the objectives requires less time than stated, the savings revert back to your company.
Professional Organization Membership
- Council of Logistics Engineering Professionals (CLEP)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)
- Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC)
Logistics Engineering, LLC
517 Patterdale Lane
Columbia, South Carolina 29016
News | Events