About Logistics Engineering, LLC
Logistics Engineering is an independent management consulting firm specializing in:
- Material Handling
- Third Party Logistics (3PL) Outsourcing
Our mission is to provide expertise, integrity and diligence to meet your project needs.
We offer solutions that result in economical, efficient, and reliable project execution.
Logistics Engineering is not affiliated with any builder, material handling equipment company or software company.
We do not accept any commissions, finder's fees or other remunerations from any vendor for any service.
All consulting work undertaken by Logistics Engineering is performed by owner and President Bob Cudnik or under his direct supervision.
Logistics Engineering is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Council of Logistics Engineering Professionals (CLEP)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)
- Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC)
Logistics Engineering was founded in 2010 by Bob Cudnik, a semi-retired supply chain professional with 43 years experience:
- 3 years as President of Logistics Engineering, LLC, Cumming, Georgia, an independent management consulting firm.
- 12 years as Director with UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Atlanta, Georgia, the $6 Billion Third Party Logistics Division of UPS.
- Managed Global, Enterprise and Strategic Solutions Group coordinating pricing for large, complex supply chain solutions involving multiple UPS service offering.
- Directed sales and delivery process for strategic warehousing and distribution consulting engagements.
- Assisted solutions groups worldwide with large, sophisticated material handling projects.
- Conducted 60 Distribution Solutions Training Workshops training over 700 people in the US, Canada, Europe and Asia.
- Considered warehousing and distribution “Subject Matter Expert” by UPS.
- 13 years as Project Manager with Sedlak Management Consultants, Cleveland, Ohio, one of the country's largest distribution and materials handling consulting firms.
- Managed large, complex, material handling and distribution projects for Fortune 500 companies.
- Major activities included long-range distribution planning, strategic location analysis, site selection, facility sizing and layout, materials handling and storage systems analysis, economic analysis, equipment design and installation, IT systems interface, and facility start-up.
- 3 Years as Director of Distribution for Craft World, New Windsor, Maryland.
- Directed the national distribution activities for an arts and crafts distributor.
- Project Manager for distribution center expansion in New Windsor, Maryland and new distribution center in Ellsworth, Kansas.
- 6 Years as Distribution Engineering Manager for London Fog, Eldersburg, Maryland.
- Managed Distribution Engineering Department for apparel and piece goods distribution centers.
- Project Manager for design, installation, and start up of new piece goods warehouse in Eldersburg, Maryland, retrofit of apparel distribution center in Eldersburg, Maryland, and new apparel distribution center in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 6 years as Distribution Engineer for Bobbie Brooks, Cleveland, Ohio.
- Distribution Engineer for apparel and piece goods distribution centers.
- Assisted with design, installation, and start up of new apparel distribution centers in Solon, Ohio and Atlanta, Georgia.
Logistics Engineering, LLC
1755 Unity Loop
Cumming, Georgia 30040-0603
News | Events