Consultants for Warehousing and Distribution
$99 per Hour* - 45 Years Experience
Logistics Engineering is an independent management consulting firm specializing in warehousing, distribution and third party logistics (3PL) outsourcing.
Logistics Engineering is not affiliated with any builder, material handling company, software company or third party logistics provider (3PL).
All consulting work is performed by owner and President Bob Cudnik or under his direct supervision.
Our mission is to provide expertise, integrity and diligence to meet your project needs. We offer solutions that result in economical, efficient, and reliable project execution.
Unsolicited Client Comments
- "Finally, a consultant who knows what he's talking about." - Reagan Wireless
- "It's good to speak with an expert." - LAQA & CO.
- "Thank you for helping us out. We are seeing much clearer now." - The McGee Group
Consulting Services Offered
- Long Range Distribution Planning
- Material Handling Equipment Analysis and Recommendations
- Conceptual Building Layouts
- Building Requirements
- Economic Analysis and Justification
- IT Systems Interface Requirements
- Bid Packages
- Vendor Recommendations
- Implementation Management
- Facility Start-Up and Testing
- Coordinate Personnel Training
- Decommission Old Buildings and Equipment
- Baby and Infants
- Direct to Consumer
- Garment on Hanger (GOH)
- Health Care
- High Tech
- New Company Start Ups
- Replacement Parts
- Service Parts
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
* Consulting fees are $99 per hour for domestic projects, $149 per hour for international projects.
Logistics Engineering, LLC
517 Patterdale Lane
Columbia, South Carolina 29016
News | Events
10 packaging line pitfalls ... and how to avoid themJust one mistake on an automated packaging line can slow the whole...Read More...