Warehousing, Distribution and 3PL Outsourcing Consulting
Distribution Consulting Since 1985
Logistics Engineering is an independent management consulting firm specializing in:
- Warehouse and Distribution Center Planning, Design, and Implementation
- Outsourcing Warehousing and Distribution Operations to a Third Party Logistics Provider (3PL)
Our mission is to provide expertise, integrity and diligence to meet your project needs.
We offer solutions that result in economical, efficient, and reliable project execution.
Logistics Engineering is not affiliated with any builder, material handling company, software company or third party logistics provider.
We do not accept any commissions, finder's fees or other remunerations from any company for any service.
Unsolicited Client Comments
- "Finally, a consultant who knows what he's talking about." - Reagan Wireless
- "It's good to speak with an expert." - LAQA & CO.
- "Thank you for helping us out. We are seeing much clearer now." - The McGee Group
Consulting Services Offered
- Long-Range Distribution Planning
- Materials Handling and Storage Systems Analysis
- Conceptual Layout and Facility Space Requirements
- IT Systems Interface Requirements
- Economic Analysis and Justification
- Strategic Location Analysis
- Site Selection
- Building and Equipment Specifications
- Bid Packages and Vendor Recommendations
- Implementation Management
- Facility Start-Up and Testing
- Personnel Training on New Methods, Procedures and Equipment
- Decommission Old Buildings and Equipment
- Baby and Infants
- Direct to Consumer
- Garment on Hanger (GOH)
- Health Care
- High Tech
- New Company Start Ups
- Replacement Parts
- Service Parts
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
Robert J. Cudnik
Logistics Engineering, LLC
517 Patterdale Lane
Blythewood, South Carolina 29016
News | Events