Consultants for Warehousing and Distribution
Independent Management Consulting Since 1985
Logistics Engineering is an independent management consulting company specializing in warehousing and distribution.
Logistics Engineering is not affiliated with any builder, material handling company, software company or third party logistics provider.
We do not accept any commissions, finder's fees or other remunerations from any company for any service.
Consulting Services Offered
- Distribution Planning
- Materials Handling Equipment Analysis
- Storage Systems Equipment Analysis
- Building Requirements
- Strategic Location Analysis if Needed
- Site Selection if Needed
- Conceptual Layouts
- Economic Analysis and Justification
- IT Systems Interface Requirements
- Building and Equipment Specifications
- Bid Packages
- Vendor Recommendations
- Building and Equipment Implementation Management
- Facility Start-Up and Testing
- Personnel Training on New Methods, Procedures and Equipment
- Decommission Old Buildings and Equipment
- Baby and Infants
- Direct to Consumer
- Garment on Hanger (GOH)
- Health Care
- High Tech
- New Company Start Ups
- Replacement Parts
- Service Parts
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
Our mission is to provide expertise, integrity and diligence to meet your project needs. We offer solutions that result in economical, efficient, and reliable project execution.
Unsolicited Client Comments
- "Finally, a consultant who knows what he's talking about." - Reagan Wireless
- "It's good to speak with an expert." - LAQA & CO.
- "Thank you for helping us out. We are seeing much clearer now." - The McGee Group
Logistics Engineering, LLC
517 Patterdale Lane
Columbia, South Carolina 29016
News | Events