Logistics Consulting Since 1985
No Project Too Small
Logistics Engineering is a management consulting firm specializing in the planning and design of warehouses, distribution centers, material handling systems, and the outsourcing of distribution operations to a third party logistics (3PL) company.
Our mission is to provide expertise, integrity and diligence to meet your project needs. We offer solutions that result in economical, efficient, and reliable project execution.
Logistics Engineering is not affiliated with any builder, material handling company, software company or third party logistics provider. We do not accept any commissions, finder's fees or other remunerations from any company for any service.
All consulting work is performed by principal owner and President Bob Cudnik or under his direct supervision.
- "Finally, a consultant who knows what he's talking about." - Reagan Wireless
- "It's good to speak with an expert." - LAQA & CO.
- "Thank you for helping us out. We are seeing much clearer now." - The McGee Group
Consulting Services Offered
- Distribution Strategy and Planning
- Materials Handling and Storage Systems Analysis
- Facility Layout and Sizing
- IT Systems Interface Requirements
- Economic Analysis
- Productivity Improvement
- Building and Equipment Specifications
- Bid Packages and Recommendations
- On Site Implementation Management
- Facility Start Up and Personnel Training
- 3PL Evaluation and Selection
- Direct to Consumer
- Electric Companies
- Garment on Hanger (GOH)
- Grocery (Dry, Refrigerated, Frozen)
- Health Care
- High Tech
- New Company Start Ups
- Piece Goods
- Replacement Parts
- Service Parts Logistics
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
- Wholesale to Retail
Logistics Engineering, LLC
517 Patterdale Lane
Blythewood, South Carolina 29016
News | Events
Six small packaging changes that can save big moneyA quarter of an inch here, a few more items in a box there, and suddenly...Read More...