Distribution and Material Handling Consulting
28 Years Consulting Experience
Logistics Engineering is an independent management consulting firm specializing in:
- Material Handling
- Third Party Logistics (3PL) Outsourcing
Logistics Engineering is not affiliated with any builder, material handling equipment company or software company.
Our mission is to provide expertise, integrity and diligence to meet your project needs.
We offer solutions that result in economical, efficient, and reliable project execution.
All consulting work undertaken by Logistics Engineering is performed by owner and President Bob Cudnik or under his direct supervision.
Unsolicited Client Comments
"Finally, a consultant who knows what he's talking about." - Reagan Wireless
"It's good to speak with an expert." - LAQA & CO.
"Thank you for helping us out. We are seeing much clearer now." - The McGee Group
Consulting Services Offered
- Long-Range Distribution Planning
- Strategic Location Analysis
- Site Selection
- Facility Layout and Sizing
- Materials Handling Systems Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Conceptual Design
- Implementation Management
- Productivity Improvement
- IT Systems Interface
- Personnel Training
- Facility Start-Up
- Decommission Old Buildings and Equipment
- Third Party Logistics (3PL) Outsourcing Evaluation and Selection
- Distribution Training Workshop
- Direct to Consumer
- Garment on Hanger (GOH)
- Health Care
- High Tech
- New Company Start Ups
- Replacement Parts
- Service Parts
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
Logistics Engineering, LLC
1755 Unity Loop
Cumming, Georgia 30040-0603
News | Events