Consultants for Distribution and Material Handling
45 Years Experience - No Project Too Small
Logistics Engineering LLC is an independent management consulting firm specializing in distribution, material handling and third party logistics (3PL) outsourcing.
Our mission is to provide expertise, integrity and diligence to meet your project needs. We offer solutions that result in economical, efficient, and reliable project execution.
Logistics Engineering LLC is not affiliated with any builder, material handling company, software company or third party logistics provider. We do not accept any commissions, finder's fees or other remunerations from any company for any service.
All consulting work is performed by owner and President Bob Cudnik or under his direct supervision.
Professional fees are $150.00 per hour for domestic projects, $200.00 per hour for international projects. Travel time is charged at a flat rate of $50.00 per hour.
- "Finally, a consultant who knows what he's talking about." - Reagan Wireless
- "It's good to speak with an expert." - LAQA & CO.
- "Thank you for helping us out. We are seeing much clearer now." - The McGee Group
Consulting Services Offered
- Distribution Strategy and Planning
- Materials Handling and Storage Systems Analysis
- Facility Layout and Sizing
- Strategic Location Analysis
- Site Evaluation and Selection
- Economic Analysis
- Building and Equipment Specifications
- IT Systems Interface Requirements
- Bid Packages and Recommendations
- On Site Implementation Management
- Facility Start Up
- Personnel Training
- Productivity Improvement
- Decommission Old Buildings and Equipment
- Direct to Consumer
- Garment on Hanger (GOH)
- Grocery (Dry, Refrigerated, Frozen)
- Health Care
- High Tech
- New Company Start Ups
- Piece Goods
- Replacement Parts
- Service Parts Logistics
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
- Wholesale to Retail
Logistics Engineering, LLC
517 Patterdale Lane
Blythewood, South Carolina 29016
News | Events
Six small packaging changes that can save big moneyA quarter of an inch here, a few more items in a box there, and suddenly...Read More...