Consultants for Warehousing and Distribution
30 Years Consulting Experience - No Project Too Small
Logistics Engineering is an independent management consulting firm specializing in warehousing and distribution.
Logistics Engineering is not affiliated with any builder, material handling equipment company, software company or third party logistics provider (3PL).
We do not accept any commissions, finder's fees or other remunerations from any company for any service.
All consulting work is performed by owner and President Bob Cudnik or under his direct supervision.
Our mission is to provide expertise, integrity and diligence to meet your project needs. We offer solutions that result in economical, efficient, and reliable project execution.
Unsolicited Client Comments
- "Finally, a consultant who knows what he's talking about." - Reagan Wireless
- "It's good to speak with an expert." - LAQA & CO.
- "Thank you for helping us out. We are seeing much clearer now." - The McGee Group
Consulting Services Offered
- Long Range Distribution Planning
- Material Handling Equipment Analysis and Recommendations
- Conceptual Building Layouts
- Building Requirements
- Economic Analysis and Justification
- IT Systems Interface Requirements
- Building and Equipment Bid Packages
- Vendor Recommendations
- Implementation Management
- Facility Start-Up and Testing
- Coordinate Personnel Training
- Decommission Old Buildings and Equipment
- Baby and Infants
- Direct to Consumer
- Garment on Hanger (GOH)
- Health Care
- High Tech
- New Company Start Ups
- Replacement Parts
- Service Parts
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
Logistics Engineering, LLC
517 Patterdale Lane
Columbia, South Carolina 29016
News | Events
Warehouse performance improvement programs: What works best?When it comes to boosting DC performance, are you better off focusing...Read More...
10 packaging line pitfalls ... and how to avoid themJust one mistake on an automated packaging line can slow the whole...Read More...